User Name:

Password:

remember me

Forgot your password?

Not a member?

Join Now

Articles from CPSC.gov

RSS feedDisplaying articles 1 - 10 of most recent articles

American Woodcrafters Recalls Bunk Beds Due to Fall Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Havertys The Cottage Retreat II bunk bed's side mattress support rails can break.
CPSC.gov | Aug 28, 2014 09:00 AM [GMT] | comment? | recommend
Swimwear Anywhere Recalls Little Marc Jacobs Girls Hooded Jackets Due to Strangulation Hazard A child can strangle if the drawstring in the jacket's hood gets caught on the playground slide, school bus door or elsewhere.
CPSC.gov | Aug 27, 2014 1:00 PM [GMT] | comment? | recommend
Multi-Purpose Outdoor Shelters Recalled By Sunjoy Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at BJ's Wholesale Club The fabric canopy on the shelters fails to comply with the voluntary flammability standard.
CPSC.gov | Aug 27, 2014 12:00 PM [GMT] | comment? | recommend
NRS Recalls Water Sports Helmets Due to Risk of Head Injury The rivets holding the chin strap to the helmet can fail and cause the helmet to fall off, posing a risk of head injury.
CPSC.gov | Aug 27, 2014 10:00 AM [GMT] | comment? | recommend
Goodman Company Recalls Air Conditioning and Heating Units Due to Burn and Fire Hazards The power cords on the units can overheat, posing burn and fire hazards.
CPSC.gov | Aug 27, 2014 09:00 AM [GMT] | comment? | recommend
Cree Recalls LED Light Fixtures Due to Laceration Hazard The glass lens on the fixture can break, posing a laceration hazard.
CPSC.gov | Aug 26, 2014 11:00 AM [GMT] | comment? | recommend
Hewlett-Packard Recalls Notebook Computer AC Power Cords Due to Fire and Burn Hazards The AC power cord can overheat, posing a potential fire and burn hazard.
CPSC.gov | Aug 26, 2014 09:00 AM [GMT] | comment? | recommend
Two Deaths Reported with Ace Bayou Bean Bag Chairs; Recall Announced Due to Suffocation and Choking Hazards Kids can open the chairs zippers, crawl inside and suffocate and choke on the foam beads.
CPSC.gov | Aug 22, 2014 08:30 AM [GMT] | comment? | recommend
WilliamsRDM Recalls StoveTop FireStop Microhood Due to Safety Hazard The Microhood's front canister can fall from the unit and fail to suppress the fire.
CPSC.gov | Aug 21, 2014 1:00 PM [GMT] | comment? | recommend
SolarWorld Recalls Solar Systems with Copper Grounding Lugs Due to Electrocution, Electric Shock or Fire Hazard The bare-copper grounding lugs installed with SolarWorld Solar Systems can corrode, resulting in a faulty ground circuit. This poses a risk of shock, electrocution and fire.
CPSC.gov | Aug 21, 2014 10:00 AM [GMT] | comment? | recommend